ST. PAUL’S PRE-SCHOOL
Welcome to St. Paul’s Pre-School!
Caring for your child is a responsibility we take very seriously.
We aim to provide a loving atmosphere that emphasizes the development of the whole child-mind, body, and spirit.
Check out our schedule!
Our program's purpose and objective is to assist parents in preparing their child for a Christian life by growing towards:
- An understanding of God’s world
- The enjoyment of friendship
- The knowledge that they are God’s children
- Giving and receiving love and acceptance
- Independence (related to self-help skills)
- Creative self-expression (music and the arts)
- An expression and understanding of feelings
- Developing a positive self-image
- Developing acceptable social behavior
Take a look at our programs.
The school employs a certified teacher and an aide.
Three-year-old Program General Objectives:
- To develop sensory awareness
- To develop gross motor skills
- To develop fine motor skills
- To develop language and conceptual learning
- To develop basic cognitive learning
- To develop an appreciation for and involvement with art and music
- To develop socially and emotionally
- To investigate the child as an individual with distinct values, likes, and dislikes, physical differences, goals and emotions as a means of encouraging each child to build self-confidence and a strong self-image
- An introduction to colors by means of making a color booklet, by having a color day and by eating a snack of that color on color day
Four-year-old Program General Objectives:
- To develop gross motor skills.
- To develop fine motor skills.
- To develop basic cognitive learning.
- To develop language and conceptual learning.
- To develop socially and emotionally.
- To develop basic habits for good health.
- To develop an appreciation for and involvement with art and music.
- An introduction to the alphabet by means of an alphabet booklet, show and tell and tasting foods beginning with the letter of the day.
We value everyone
St. Paul’s Child Development Center is an equal opportunity child care provider. We serve all children and families without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age, or sex.