ST. PAUL’S PRE-SCHOOL
Welcome to St. Paul’s Pre-School!
Caring for your child is a responsibility we take very seriously.
We aim to provide a loving atmosphere that emphasizes the development of the whole child-mind, body, and spirit.
Check out our schedule!
Our program's purpose and objective is to assist parents in preparing their child for a Christian life by growing towards:
- An understanding of God’s world
- The enjoyment of friendship
- The knowledge that they are God’s children
- Giving and receiving love and acceptance
- Independence (related to self-help skills)
- Creative self-expression (music and the arts)
- An expression and understanding of feelings
- Developing a positive self-image
- Developing acceptable social behavior
Take a look at our programs.
The school employs a certified teacher and an aide.
Three-year-old Program General Objectives:
- To develop sensory awareness
- To develop gross motor skills
- To develop fine motor skills
- To develop language and conceptual learning
- To develop basic cognitive learning
- To develop an appreciation for and involvement with art and music
- To develop socially and emotionally
- To investigate the child as an individual with distinct values, likes, and dislikes, physical differences, goals and emotions as a means of encouraging each child to build self-confidence and a strong self-image
- An introduction to colors by means of making a color booklet, by having a color day and by eating a snack of that color on color day
Four-year-old Program General Objectives:
- To develop gross motor skills.
- To develop fine motor skills.
- To develop basic cognitive learning.
- To develop language and conceptual learning.
- To develop socially and emotionally.
- To develop basic habits for good health.
- To develop an appreciation for and involvement with art and music.
- An introduction to the alphabet by means of an alphabet booklet, show and tell and tasting foods beginning with the letter of the day.